The Bikeology exhibition illustrates the importance of design within the development of urban cycling.
As curators and managers of this international exhibition, we did not just want to introduce the bicycle itself or its contemporary design trends or its history. We examined the driving force it represented in the defining questions of our life and future. The exhibition illustrated the design solutions that are significant from social, economic, and ecological aspects through more than 60 objects, projects and interactive machines.
The Bikeology exhibition (17 June - November 27, 2016, Museum of Applied Arts Budapest) was organized jointly by the Museum of Applied Arts and the Transport Museum.
- Studio Nomad
- Iparművészeti Múzeum
- Közlekedési Múzeum
- Minden, amit tudni akarsz a bringáról, Revizor, 19-06-16
- A bicikli forradalma, Demokrata, 29-06-16
- Budapest's new Bikeology exhibit celebrates cycling in the city, WLB, 28-07-16
- Amiért a bicikli több mint használati tárgy, Index, 28-08-16
- Hogyan szerettem bele Rövid Jánosba?, Magyar Narancs, 25-08-16
- Kapuzárási pánik, HVG, 04-10-16
- Bringológia, Stilblog, 18-10-16